Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management includes adherence to procurement policy, vendor selection, vendor master, inventory supply management, stock reconciliation etc.
CA/CS Assisted | 4.8/5 Rating
Supply chain management is one of the prominent functions of the organisation. Supply Chain management serve the purpose of delivering the goods or services at right time and right place, delays in deliveries will result in increase in expense and also create negative impact amongst the customers. Every organisation keeps a close watch and ensures that the supply chain management operates smoothly and efficiently. Most of the organisation outsources documentation relating to their supply chain management.
We at ReturnFiling.Com provide services related to documents for Supply Chain Management. Our services include:
• Identify Vendor: We help organisation in identifying the vendor required for their goods or services, we done background verification check on the history of vendor and recommend it to the organisation to shortlist or finalise.
• Procurement Policy: We use to prepare and draft procurement policy covering the methodology adopt in procurement along-with hierarchy of employees involved in procurement of goods or services.
• Creating Order: We use to create order with the shortlisted vendor as per the requirement of goods and services, we use to negotiate and bring the cost of goods or services on reasonable basis.
• Raising and Follow-up Purchase order / Sales Order: Once the order is entered at assessment level, we analyse and track it till its finalization. We use to communicate with vendor, negotiate and try to implement conditions as specified by the organisation before finalizing the order.
• Converting and Finalizing Purchase order / Sales Order: We finalize the purchase order / sales order after getting proper approval from the organisation based upon the inputs and other information received.
• Purchase Order Budgeting: We use to prepare and draft the budgeting for the organisation to map the procurement of goods or services, this will enable for timely availability of working capital as the procurement already exists in the budget. We also prepare and provide report on deviation in budget from actual at regular intervals.
• Inventory Purchase: We use to keep inventory management and all the purchase is segregated into different classification of goods and the inventory details use to update at regular intervals.
• Inventory issue: We use to keep inventory management and all the issue from inventory use to update at regular intervals. This will enable the organisation to take timely decision for another lot of procurement.
• Inventory return: We use to keep inventory management and all the inventory return is taken back to the same category of inventory and inventory details use to update at regular intervals.
• Inventory Sales: We use to keep inventory management and all the sales from finished goods use to update at regular intervals. This will enable the organisation to take timely decision for another lot of manufacture or procurement. The organisation also need to adhere government policy in case it is engaged in Government e-Market Portal.
• Carriage Inward and Outward: We use to update all the related cost of cartage inward and cartage outward cost related to procurement and supply of goods, this will be useful while preparing and finalizing the financial statement.
• Stock Reconciliation: We prepare and finalize the stock reconciliation at regular intervals. This will enable the organisation to identify correctness in inventory and help organisation to take timely decisions relating to inventory.
We at ReturnFilings.Com will understand the purpose of outsourcing your Supply chain documents function and thereafter will provide you specialised services using blend of skilled and semi-skilled staff. Outsourcing of supply chain management document to us will turn out to be economically and efficiently for your business. We at ReturnFilings.Com will provide you details of inventory levels at regular intervals in order to ensure proper smooth and timely decisions. We at ReturnFilings.Com are determinate to provide end to end solution; our motto is you concentrate on your business while we at ReturnFilings.Com will take care of all your supply chain documents and other compliances need.